Board Game Stats app for iPhone and iPad
Keep track of your Board Game plays and scores in this easy to use tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
- How many games did you play recently?
- Who scored the highest for a game?
- With whom did you play and who wins more?
- Did you improve your score from last times?
- Compare players, view graphs and charts.
- Enter Games and set an image and scoring rules
- Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players
- Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details
- Calculate scores on the fly
- Create teams and enter team scores
- Auto-assign ranks to Players
- Add images of your Plays, and create profile images of Players
- Link Games to BoardGameGeek to load more details and a game image
- Import existing plays and played games from BoardGameGeek
- Import your owned games and collection from BoardGameGeek
(please note: this is currently just one-way and no collection manager, nor can you set owned status in the app)
- Post your plays to BoardGameGeek, including auto-post
- Link to your NemeStats account and post your plays to your Gaming group
- Post your play to Twitter or Facebook
- View statistics for Games, Plays, and Players
- View statistics for a specific combination of players
- Browse an extended statistics overview with H-index and fives, dimes, quarters and centuries
- View a Players personal h-index and win percentage
- Send a Play to other BG Stats users so only one of you has to enter the details
- Export and import scores for easy backup to a variety of services
- Sync with other devices via cloud-sync (in-app subscription)
- All in a native iOS interface
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase):
- View extended charts, based on number of players
- Filter your data on players, locations, specific periods and player counts
- Compare specific players statistics
- View winning streaks (longest en current)
- View tiebreakers, winning new players and winning starting players stats
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase):
- Create x times y challenges: play x games y times
- Create Record x plays challenges
- Set the time period and add the games to track
- Filter specific Players, Locations and player count
- Use auto-fill to let the app select the most played games for your challenge
- Create hardcore challenges that cannot be changed during the challenge
- Exclude specific plays from Challenges
- Share your challenge, status and results
With a Cloud sync subscription:
- Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices
- Keep a backup of your data in the cloud
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.
Pros and cons of Board Game Stats app for iPhone and iPad
Board Game Stats app good for
how wonderful !
I love this app. if I can see you, I teach you about this.
Yon can make the list of your fantastic games.
And you can make the list of your wanderful play log with your friends or family...
These connect complete to BGG,if you have account on BGG.
Your playing logs are very important in your life.
so you must spent a money for your life, then you can get a wonderful things, time,and so on.
I hope iPad version.
Im currently at DiceTowerCon using this app to log the games Im playing with my group and others. I could not be happier with how fast and easy this app is to use and sync wit BBG.
I love this app and everything it does.
My only question is how can I get my games list to upload to BGG? I thought the stats & games list uploaded. Im only seeing my stats on BGG. Can someone help?
BGStats works perfectly well and the developer always add new features. The best game-tracking app on iOS. BGG integration is perfect !
This is the perfect App to track your board game plays!
You can add games, players and locations and get instant statistics about your plays. It works perfect together with BGG, but you can use it as a standalone app without any restrictions.
The support from the developer is perfect but rarely needed.
I use the app all the time and it is within the top 5 of all my apps!
I have been looking for something like this for a long time. No need to long any longer. Now I have an app that give me all the game at stats I am looking for. The only thing missing is the ability to export my plays to boardgamegeek. Great job on a great app!
Some bad moments
I use this for entering all of my game plays, and it is well thought out.
Very easy to use, a pleasure to see all the different stats. I also really enjoy the fact that the updates keep coming. Keep up the good job!
This app is one of my favorite apps on my phone. I love the ease of use and the lay out. My wife even likes that I use it, she loves to know how much she wins games when we play.
All the stats you will ever need about your gaming experiences right at your fingertips!
The app is an easy-to-use way to track your plays of strategy board games for fans of the hobby. Whether importing your collection or exporting your plays, BGG integration is very well done. But for an app that lets you log your games, the players, the results, then track high scores and other stats, its surprisingly flexible and quick to use. Highly recommended for the hobby game crowd.
This puts BGGs app to shame. Id love to see a function for my game list that allowed me to filter my viewing by player count, weight, and time.
and other. So, download free Board Game Stats .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Board Game Stats iOS app used & searched for